A judge set George Zimmerman's bond at $1 million earlier today. This was the second time Zimmerman asked to be released while he awaits trial for the February shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

According to his bond order, Zimmerman isn't allowed to leave Seminole County without prior authorization from the court. He also has to check in with authorities every 48 hours and he can't enter Orlando Sanford International Airport property.

In addition, the judge ordered that Zimmerman may not open a bank account and has a daily curfew from 6 p.m. until 6 a.m., the station reports. Zimmerman may not apply for a passport, drink any alcohol, and must pay for his own electric monitoring device, according to the order.

Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester revoked Zimmerman's $150,000 bond last month after prosecutors said Zimmerman and his wife misled the court about how much money they had during an April bond hearing. Prosecutors said Zimmerman created a website for his legal defense that had raised $135,000 at the time of his first bond hearing, but they failed to mention it.

Prosecutors and defense attorneys presented their arguments in a second bond hearing on June 29. Defense attorney Mark O'Mara asked for a $150,000 bond, while the state asked the court to keep the defendant behind bars without bond

Read it at CBS.