A look at the political week that was...
● Another week of stalled negotiations over the so-called fiscal cliff.
● The Supreme Court denies temporary injunction against contraception mandate.
● The White House petition to classify Westboro Baptist Church as a hate group is the most popular ever.
● Lisa Jackson, the first African American to head up the Environmental Protection Agency announced her resignation this week after four years.
● Remember the debt ceiling? We’re about to hit it in 5 days.
● Senator John Kerry (D-MA) has been nominated to follow Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State.
● Another cabinet position, Secretary of Defense, might be filled by Senator Chuck Hagel (R-NE) but there have been a number of attacks on his possible nomination even before any official announcement.