Another look at the political week that was…
● San Diego Mayor Bob Filner may have specifically targeted military sexual assault survivors and the number of women who have come forward is up to 13.
● Republican SuperPac launches a “Slap Hillary” game online where the purpose is to slap former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the face.
● President Obama visited the Tonight Show with Jay Leno this week and made news on NSA spying and relations with Russia in a wide ranging interview.
● RNC chairman Reince Priebus is having a sad over CNN and NBC entertainment producing a documentary and a miniseries about Hillary Clinton.
● Crisis Pregnancy Centers are caught on tape again lying to women. These centers masquerading as women’s health centers are not staffed by medical professionals and they lie to women about the risks or birth control and abortion.
● The GOP is still threatening to shut down the government, unless Obamacare is repealed. Good thing they’re on vacation for the next month and right on top of the important issues like jobs and inequality.
● If Rand Paul is the 2016 presidential nominee maybe Democrats should just start celebrating now.
● Childhood obesity goes down for the first time in a long time. Is First Lady Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move campaign working?
● Will Marissa Alexander get a pardon?