Another look at the political week that was…
● This week NBA star Jason Collins was the first high-profile male athelete to come out of the closet as gay.
● Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O’Connor admits that Bush v. Gore was a mistake.
● Pennsylvania’s Governor says his state’s unemployment is so high because most of the people out of work are on drugs.
● Senator Jeff Flake’s poll numbers plummet after his vote against background checks for gun purchases.
● Senator Kelly Ayotte is also feeling the after effects of her vote against the Newtown families and two of her town halls have had angry eruptions from background-check supporters this week.
● Other Democrats in red states are finding their polls numbers improving after their vote against background checks.
● President Obama calls for the closing of GITMO, again. Will Congress listen this time?
● 3 more men have been arrested and charged in the Boston marathon bombing for allegedly removing evidence from Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s dorm room.
● The Obama administration rejects science yet again and appeals a judge’s decision to permit all women access to Plan B contraception over the counter.