Another look at the political week that was…
● The White House is under fire for Department of Justice subpoenas of phone records belonging to Associated Press reporters. The Justice Department was investigating how the AP got and printed classified intelligence data about a secret CIA mission in Yemen.
● Not only did ABC misreport the contents of White House Benghazi emails to make the administration look suspicious, the White House also released internal emails that make the entire Benghazi “cover up” scandal look trumped up by partisans.
● The Internal Revenue Service improperly targeted Tea Party groups for stricter review for 501(c)(4) applications.
● The frontrunner in the race to become New York City’s next mayor, Christine Quinn, admits past struggles with alcohol and bulimia.
● Impeachment is on the table for at least 8 Republicans.
● Nineteen people shot at a holiday celebration...why isn't the New Orleans' Mother's Day shooting being treated as a national tragedy?
● Rape in the military is still an epidemic and it doesn’t look great when two officers responsible for fixing the problem of sexual assault in the military are themselves accused of sexual assault.