1) Captain Jocelyn Mitnaul is an Air Force Academy graduate and was the single Air Force select for the Funded Legal Education Program. She is currently a student at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law with the goal of joining the Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corps.
2) Audrey J. Stiles graduated from the United States Naval Academy with a Bachelor of Science in General Engineering. Ensign Stiles will continue her service to the country through Naval Aviation as a Pilot, training in Pensacola, FL.
3) Alisha J. Stiles commissioned as a 2nd Lt. in the U.S. Army through the ROTC program at Hampton University then graduated May 12th with a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. 2nd Lt. Stiles will be continuing her service to the country through the Signal Corps, training in Ft. Gordon, GA.
4) Lieutenant Colonel Kisha Flagg is a Diversity Management Liaison Officer in the U.S. Marine Corps.
5) Air Force Major Ericka Farmer-Hill is a commander at Langley Air Force Base. She commands 250 military and civilian personnel across one squadron and 21 agencies. Additionally, is the Chief Financial Advisor to the 633 Air Base Wing Commander on accounting, disbursing and budget related matters.
6) Lieutenant Colonel Mary Harp is an Air Force pilot who joined the Joint Task Force - National Capital Region in support of the 57th Presidential Inauguration.
7) Chief Master Sergeant Trae R. King is the Command Chief Master Sergeant, 633d Air Base Wing, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, VA. She is the senior enlisted leader responsible to the 633 ABW Commander on enlisted issues and provides senior enlisted mentorship to more than 6,000 Air Force and Army personnel.
8) Tanasha N. Stinson is currently a Major in the United States Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps and is serving as a student in the 61st Graduate Course at The Judge Advocate General Legal Center and School with a Master of Laws Degree (L.L.M.). Major Stinson’s military awards and decorations include Bronze Star Medal, Army Commendation Medal (5), Army Achievement Medal (5), Valorous Unit Award, Meritorious Unit Commendation, National Defense Service Medal, Afghanistan Campaign Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Military Outstanding Volunteer Service Medal, Army Service Ribbon, Overseas Service Ribbon (3) and the NATO Medal.
9) Francine C. Blackmon serves as the Deputy Assistant Secretary, Air Force Management Integration, Washington, D.C. Ms. Blackmon has extensive interface with other Air Force elements, Department of Defense and other government agencies and Congress and completed her military career while serving in a dual capacity as both the Air Force Element Commander and Deputy Director for the Office of Human Resources at the NRO.
10) Vice Admiral Michelle J. Howard is the first African-American woman to command a U.S. Navy warship, the first female graduate of the Naval Academy to achieve the rank of rear admiral, and the first African-American woman promoted to three-star rank in the U.S. Armed Forces.