McDonald’s annual Gospelfest and it’s corresponding tour will be headed to a city near you very soon, as the fast food chain recently announced its stellar 2018 lineup.
“The annual Inspiration Celebration Gospel Tour is so important to us as a brand. It allows us to further connect with the community as we empower one another to make a difference,” said McDonald’s Owner/Operator, Hazel Smith, according to EUR. “Plus, we create a platform for our neighbors to join us in helping families stay close when their children are ill by raising donations for those served by local RMHC Chapters.”
As in previous years, the tour will take a love offering during each stop, donating the proceeds to the Ronald McDonald House Charities®
The lineup for 2018 includes Ricky Dillard, Deitrick Haddon, Leandria Johnson, JJ Hairston, Todd Dulaney, Canton Jones and Donald Lawrence, to be hosted by Lonnie Hunter.
Check out the list of tour stops below.
- May 12 — Newark, Newark Symphony Hall
- May 17 – Chicago, Apostolic Church of God
- May 18 – Detroit, Greater Grace Temple
- May 31 – Philadelphia, Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church East
- June 1 – Washington, DC, City of Praise Family Ministries
- June 8 – Raleigh, Wake Chapel Church
- July 12 – Birmingham, Bill Harris Arena
- July 13 – Atlanta, Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral
- August 9 – Memphis, Brown Baptist Church
- August 10 – Jackson, Jackson Convention Complex
- August 18 – New Orleans, TBD
- August 31 – Dallas, The Potter’s House
- October 20 – Los Angeles, Taste of Soul Family Festival (TBD)