To continue its commitment to commemorate the intelligence, ambition, and determination of Black women, Ebony with the support of Hilton is back on the road for the annual Ebony Women Up Brunch series.
On May 27, over 150 influencers gathered at the Hilton Atlanta to let their black girl magic shine during Women Up Atlanta. The afternoon included a raspberry mimosa networking hour, scrumptious brunch, and a dynamic panel discussion.
The panel, which featured leading women in media, fashion, and entertainment, was moderated by real estate mogul and HGTV Host, Egypt Sherrod and included:
- Adia Dightman, Business Development, Zuvaa;
- Marilee Fiebig Holmes, General Counsel, Wilhelmina International;
- Myleik Teele, CEO, and Founder, curlbox.com;
- Valerie Meraz, SVP of Content Acquisitions & Strategy, Turner’s Entertainment Networks;
- Phillana Williams, CEO, and Founder, The Phillana Factor;
- Latraviette D. Smith-Wilson, SVP of Communications, Sundial Brands
At the conclusion of the event, attendees were gifted with swag bags full of must-have beauty products from sponsor Shea Moisture, travel necessities from Hilton and a copy of Ebony’s March 2017 Women Up issue featuring Jurnee Smollett-Bell.
Upcoming Women Up brunches will be held at select Hilton properties during WNBA All-Star Weekend in Seattle (July) and the National Black MBA Conference in Philadelphia (September).
More images and video to come, but here are a few shots from the Atlanta Women Up event.