Whether you’re hosting a big barbecue or relaxing at home on your day off (and regardless of your feelings about the holiday), there is no better way to enjoy a warm July day than with a tasty summer cocktail! Check out some of our favorite Independence Day-inspired libations courtesy of our friends at Van Gogh Vodka:
Patriotic Cooler (Mixologist: The Cocktail Guru Jonathan Pogash)
- 1 1/2 oz. Van Gogh Cool Peach Vodka
- 1 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 2 oz. Ginger Ale or Ginger Beer
- Lime Wedge for Garnish
Build all ingredients over ice in a rocks glass. Garnish with lime wedge.
Van Gogh Skinny Lemonade
- 2 oz. Van Gogh BLUE Vodka
- 4 oz. Crystal Light Lemonade (dissolve packet into water bottle before mixing)
Combine ingredients, and shake vigorously in shaker with ice. Strain into glass, and enjoy!
- 1-1/2 oz. Van Gogh Blue Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 oz. Blue Curacao
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- 2 Splashes Sour Mix
- Orange Wedge for Garnish
Build all ingredients in a rocks glass with ice. Garnish with a wedge of orange.