Why can’t I keep a mate?
You’re an amazing person and just about everyone loves you. You are there for many people and while you’re not perfect, you’ve proven your love for those that you love on more than one occasion.
While you may have a magnetic personality, you just can’t seem to keep a mate. Here are 15 reasons why you might be having a hard time.
- You have ridiculous expectations.
- You do not know the difference between expectations and standards. For more, click here.
- You are desperate for love.
- You have zero expectations.
- You don’t know what you want.
- You refuse to be vulnerable.
- You mislead people.
- You go after unavailable people.
- You’re always looking for the next best thing (never satisfied).
- You think you can save people (not your job).
- You entertain takers, but ignore givers.
- You allow yourself to serve as a void.
- You involve yourself with people who are tied to others and “hope” for the best.
- You are needy and clingy.
- You tolerate disrespect.
Attracting a mate is just half of the battle. In order to keep them, you must first be mentally, physically and emotionally sound to.
What's Your Reaction?