On Tuesday, Dane County District Attorney Ismael Ozanne announced that he would not file charges against Madison Officer Matt Kenny in the death of Tony Robinson, according to CBS News. Kenny shot the 19-year-old on March 6 in an apartment house near the state Capitol building. Police said Kenny was responding to calls that Robinson was running through traffic and had assaulted two people. They said Robinson attacked the officer after he entered the apartment house. The state DOJ investigated the shooting under a state law that requires outside agencies to lead probes into officer-involved deaths. The state agency handed over its findings to Ozanne on March 27.

On the night of May 10, two Prince George’s County Sheriff’s deputies were involved in a fatal shooting that killed 34-year-old, Lionel Lorenzo Young. Reported by NBC-Washington, authorities said the deputies,  Corporal Jamal Dedier and Deputy First Class Anthony Bynum were following Young’s vehicle who was a suspect in a domestic dispute involving a knife a vehicle about 9 p.m., when they claim Young rammed his truck into the two deputies’ vehicle. The deputies fired their guns at Young. He was pronounced dead at the scene. The Prince George’s County Police Department is investigating the shooting. They have been placed on routine administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation.

Around 8:45 p.m. on Friday, May 8, Dedrick Marshall allegedly confronted two couples and a child inside a grocery store on West Bank Expressway near Avenue D, including Marshall’s ex-girlfriend and another man according to a Sheriff’s Office statement on May 9. According to The Times-Picayune, the 48-year-old later returned to the group, pointed a gun, and verbally threatened them while in his white Chevrolet Camaro as they left the store. Marshall then drove around the parking lot and again threatened the group while pointing a gun at them. Deputy Justin McLin and another deputy went to Marshall’s home in Harvey to discuss the incident at the grocery store. As they arrived, they noticed Marhsall’s vehicle in front the house, and Marshall soon walked outside onto the driveway. The Sheriff’s Office claims that Marshall then pointed a semi-automatic handgun at McLin, who fired a single fatal shot. Marshall was pronounced dead at the scene. Jefferson Parish coroner Gerry Cvitanovich said on Saturday that Marshall died of a gunshot wound below the jaw.

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation has fired nine Chatham County Sheriff’s deputies after an investigation into the death of Matthew Ajibade, 22, on January 1. The Chatham County Sheriff’s Office said that Ajibade, who suffered from bipolar disorder, died after a deputy use a Taser on him and he was placed in isolation in a restraining chair, according to Talking Points Memo. The Chatham County sheriff, which also conducted an investigation into Ajibade’s death and office procedures, announced new policies on Friday, including new medical procedures and a policy on when Tasers cannot be used on an inmate who is already in restraints. Chatham County District Attorney Meg Heap said that the investigation into Ajibade’s death and the deputies’ actions would not be released to the public until her office finishes reviewing the materials. Heap stated that the case would likely go before a grand jury next month.