For years, you’ve been wearing the same fragrance. While there’s nothing wrong with Drakkar Noir, it is important to keep your fragrance collection as diverse and modern as your wardrobe. As the weather gets warmer, switch out of your standard smell-goods and upgrade your colognes with these choices for the summer.
1. ODIN “4”- $125– Clean, Pink pepper mixed florals.
2. NAUTICA “PURE NAUTICA” – $65 – Crisp scent mixed with fruit, flowers and wood.
3. VERSACE “EROS” – $80 – Distinct minty and vanilla mixed scent.
4. YSL “L’HOMME LIBRE’ – $79 – Refreshing woodsy scent made up of nutmeg, pink pepper and violet leaves.
5. Chrome “AZZURO Summer Edition” – $68 – Summery mix of mandarin, grapefruit and Cypress.
Chris Law is a fashion expert based out of New York City He’s the voice and stylist behind the men’s fashion blog FRESHERTHANCHRIS.com, a site dedicated to helping men get fresh, one post at a time. He also serves as a freelance stylist for a variety of clients as well as a product development consultant to brands like Macy’s, Chico’s and Victoria Secret. Follow him on twitter @FreshChrisLaw and Instagram @FresherThanChris