Let’s take another look at the political week that was…
● Over 500 people have died during the most recent clashes in Egypt. President Obama strongly condemned the violence and canceled joint military exercises, but stopped short of pulling U.S. aid the epicenter of the Arab world.
● Russell Simmons media company posted a rape video featuring famed historical icon, Harriet Tubman.
● North Carolina’s Governor Ray McCroy is in strong contention for worst governor in America. His signature of the nation’s worst voter suppression bill was met with lawsuits including from one 92 year old woman who had to take literacy tests during Jim Crow.
● Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) admitted that some parts of Obamacare are “OK,” so of course conservatives are attacking him.
● San Diego Mayor Bob Filner left harassers rehab a week early, as news this week of alleged victims #15 and #16, including a great-grandmother.
● Clueless Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) claims there is “no objective evidence” of African-American voter disenfranchisement.
● The war on women continues as Ohio re-introduces the blatantly unconstitutional fetal “heartbeat” bill which would ban abortion after just 6 weeks.
● Missouri Rodeo Clown banned for life after wearing an Obama mask as the crowd cheered for him to be mowed down.
● The White House is going to install solar panels.
What's Your Reaction?